Our first responsibility is to our patients
- Meeting patients needs and working toward their complete oral health is our foremost goal.
- Continued education in the science of dentistry is a pillar of this practice, and evidence based treatment solutions are always recommended.
- Patients must be served promptly and respectfully.
- Fees delivered to patients are fair and comparable to those of other practices in the community.
We are responsible to our employees
- We treat all those who make up our team with respect and dignity.
- Employees are rewarded with secure employment and with fair, reasonable compensation.
- Employees are encouraged to make suggestions and lodge constructive complaints.
- We provide competent management personnel, just and ethical in their actions.
- Management is mindful of ways to help employees fulfill their family responsibilities.
- We provide equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement.
- The workplace must be clean, orderly, safe, and free of distractions.
We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work and to the global community as well
- We must be ethical citizens, supporting and participating in good works and charities, and bearing our share of taxes.
- We must encourage civic improvements and better health and education.
- We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use, protecting the environment and natural resources.
Our final responsibility is to the practice as a business
- The practice must make a sound and fair profit.
- We must purchase equipment to stay current and invest in new ideas to improve patient care.
- Reserves must be maintained to provide for adverse times.