December 17, 2020
Hello Floss Patients,
We look forward to safely welcoming you to our office.
- Our Covid-19 screening form will be emailed to you two days prior to your appointment; we need this form returned to us by noon one business day prior to your appointment to avoid cancellation. If you are having trouble completing the online form, please let us know. Our team needs this time to be able to review all responses. Thank you for understanding!
- When you arrive to your scheduled appointment, you may come straight into the lobby - you don’t need to call or text. If you are early, we ask that you wait in your car until the start time of your appointment. Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you enter and social distance from non-family members; we will monitor traffic and make any necessary adjustments. Someone from our team will take your temperature and you will then be able to walk to your appointment room. If you have any symptoms or an elevated temperature, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or other face covering at all times while walking throughout our office. When you are seated in your treatment room, we will let you know that it's okay to take your mask off and you may keep it off during your entire appointment.
- In compliance with the Governor's travel advisory and current CDC recommendations, we are also requiring any patient who has traveled outside of Washington State reschedule your appointment until you have completed the advised 14-day home isolation.
- If you or anyone in your household has had unmasked contact with others, we will also ask you to reschedule.
Your safety is our foremost concern. We are following guidelines from the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, CDC, and Washington State Department of Health to keep our patients and team healthy and safe, and that these guidelines are working. To date, according to the CDC, there has been no documented transmission of COVID-19 in a clinical dental setting.
Oral health is integral to your overall health. Floss will continue to be open for all dental treatment, including hygiene appointments and restorative care (fillings and crowns). If you prefer to reschedule your appointment or have any Covid-like symptoms, please let us know as soon as possible.